FINNIPS Online Entrance Examinations for Bachelor Programmes
VAMK cooperates with the FINNIPS network in 2020-2021. Details of the exam venues, dates and exam structure will be informed to the eligible applicants in the invitation (sent by email). More information at finnips.fi
Pre-reading material for Business (FINNIPS network) online exam, spring 2021: Vision Towards a Responsible Future of Consumption: Collaborative action framework for consumer industries, Community Paper, October 2020.
There will be a pre-reading material for the examination, and it will be available on the websites of all universities of applied sciences that belong to the FINNIPS network at the start of the application period in 2021. The examination assesses study and communication skills, verbal and written expression skills as well as mathematical/logical reasoning skills.
The structure of the exam:
- Written part 1: Essay (min. 3/ max. 10 points)
- Written part 2: Multiple-choice questions (min. 2/ max. 6 points)
- Written part 3: Mathematics and Logic (min. 2/ max. 8 points)
- Spoken part: Group discussion after the written exam (min.3/ max. 16 points).
- Only applicants that have reached the minimum points in written parts 1, 2 and 3 will be invited to the group discussion part of the exam.
The applicants must pass all parts of the examination in order to be selected for admission.
Applicants must score at least 10 points in the entrance examination (max. 40 points).
- Part 1: Mathematics, logical deduction, Physics, Chemistry and learning prerequisites (minimum 10 out of 40 points is required). Of Physics and Chemistry, you can choose which questions to answer.
- Part 2: Spoken part: Group discussion after the written exam (min. 5/ max. 10 points).
- Only applicants that have reached the minimum points in written part 1 will be invited to the group discussion part of the exam.
- The applicants must pass both parts of the examination in order to be selected for admission.
- Applicants must score at least 15 points in the entrance examination (max. 50 points).