- Advanced business students
- Professionals who want to understand the potential of artificial intelligence in business
- By completing the course you get a clear and practical view on AI and Big Data and how they can benefit contemporary business.
After completion of this course you will be able to
- understand the concept of Artificial Intelligence and all related topics such as Big Data, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- describe all the key AI technologies and how they are currently being applied in business
- understand the concepts on how to integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI) to business processes in order to manage workflows, optimize operations, and predict trends
- reach out to customers by using social media and other means of marketing communication
- gain deeper understanding of business-to-business marketing, especially the need to change focus from goods production and distribution to long-term value creation and relationships trough sales.
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science
- Understand how Artificial Intelligence can help to optimize business processes, minimize costs and maximize profits
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence implementation
Teaching Mode and Methods
- Online multimodal studies
- Online lectures
- Flipped Learning
- Slides and Articles provided by the teacher
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning for business for non-engineers (Book) Groom, Frank M., toimittaja ; Jones, Stephan S., toimittaja ; Ciuffo, Joe, kirjoittajaCRC Press 
- Artificial Intelligence for Business (eBook) Anderson, Jason L. Wiley 2020
Numeric evaluation: 0-5
Schedule and Location
Contact teaching in Moodle:
- Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 15:00–18:00
- Monday, 23 May 2022 at 15:00–18:00
- Monday, 6 June 2022 at 15:00–18:00
- Monday, 27 June 2022 at 15:00–18:00
- Students can begin enrolling in courses on August 1, 2022. The deadline to complete enrolment is August 28, 2022.
- Note! Open UAS studies are free of charge (0 €) during autumn 2022. We will inform later, whether our sring 2023 courses are free of charge or chargeable. Our normal tuition fee is 150 €/semester or 15 €/ECTS.
- Further information about enrolment, tuition fees and cancellation policy: firstname.lastname@example.org