The general mask recommendation is being lifted on April 22
- You must be completly symptom-free when entering campus and you can use facemask at your own discrection.
- We recommend that everyone take coronary vaccines as directed by the authorities. These are presumably required of students in social and health care in connection with internships.
- Read more about regional recommendations and instructions concerning corona virus at https://en.osterbottensvalfard.fi/about-us/covid-19/
- Exams are carried out as usual (recommendation for distant exams has been removed).
- Company visits can be held following company's own policy.
A prerequisite for safe operations on campus is responsible cooperation
- Remember our safety instructions when working on campus, read our corona instructions.
- You will only come to work on campus in good health.
- The face mask recommendation on VAMK's campus will be removed in accordance with the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) recommendation. Everyone can still use the mask at their own discretion, for example in situations where it is difficult to avoid close contact.
- Rapid tests have been reserved for staff, which can be obtained from the information desk in case of suspicion of infection. As a symptom, you cannot pick up the test.
Follow the information
The preparedness group does not operate anymore. However, the situation is monitored constantly and we will notify you again if notable changes occur.
Questions? Contact turvallisuus(at)vamk.fi directly.