Study Affair Office
Open Monday to Friday at 10 am – 2 pm
The study office is closed until 30.6.2021 due to remote work. Study services are available online.
In closing hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order forms Online
You can order by e-form:
- a meal subsidy card
- a student discount from for Railway. Discount form for railway (VR) is not valid as a scanned copy. You have to collect the certificate from the student office.
Orders/applications are processed chronologically. Delivery time max 2 weeks.
NB: Study register (transcript of records) and student certificate are available in Pakki 24/7 as digitally signed documents by VAMK, starting 28.8.2020.
Study offices take care of administrative matters related to studies such as:
- preparing and writing of degree certificates
- updating of personal study plan in Peppi (grades are registered by teachers within one month)
- official extracts of completed studies
- official study certificates
- student discount forms for railway (VR)/long-distance buss (Matkahuolto). Discount form for railway (VR) is not valid as a scanned copy. You have to collect the certificate from the student office.
- registration of interrupted studies
- general guidance at study financial matters; student's personal income and loan affairs call 020 692 209 or kela.fi
- KELA meal subsidy card
- credit transfer
- PURO-studies registrations (in 1-7 days). Don't send VAMK's, Universities or earlier studies via Puro!
- independent study (form / TE-office)
- We don't have copy service. You find copy service https://www.tritonia.fi/en/printing.
Study Service Fees
- Handling fee, restoration of study right/continuation of study time, 50€
- An official copy of the degree certificate (made from the copy at the UAS archive), 35€
- Transcript of Records (after graduation/resignation), 20€
- Postage, will be added to all posted documents, 5€
Orders/applications are processed chronologically. Delivery time approx 1-14 days.
Keep in mind
- Student, please check your contact information in Pakki. You can update them yourself.
- ALWAYS USE YOUR STUDENT E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- IT-related questions email@example.com.