After completion of this course you will be able to
- create and style a website
- have a good foundation to build your continued web related learning on
- know where and how to expand your knowledge in web related matters.
- HTML: The use of elements, tags and attributes
- CSS: The basic syntax, properties and use with HTML
- Creating a website under the guidance of the lecturer
This is an online course with activities such as lectures delivered and recorded on-campus, small tasks, quizzes, and assignments.
Schedule and Location
This five-week online course runs from 13:00 to 14:45 on Saturday, September 18 - October 16, 2021.
Senior Lecturer Klaus Salonen: email@example.com
The course is produced under H2C-project, funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Project ends 31.12.2021, and there wont´ be anymore free-of-charge training during autumn 2021.
Students can begin enrolling in courses on August 30, 2021. The deadline to complete enrolment is September 13, 2021.
Further information about enrolment, tuition fees and cancellation policy: firstname.lastname@example.org