- Good programming practices
- Front-end and back-end communication principles:
- handling different forms of data, like XML, JSON and AJAX
- some network request tools, like Fetch and FormData
- Lecture notes and videos
- Weekly assignments
- Chat and discussion possibilities
- Weekly virtual meeting for questions and discussions
Numeric evaluation: 0-5
Final grade will be calculated based on the weekly assignments. All weekly assignments worth the same amount of points.
Schedule and Location
The course will start at 25.10.2021 8:00 o’clock. The first ZOOM session will be arranged at 30.10.2021 14 o’clock.
Principal Lecturer Ghodrat Moghadampour: email@example.com
The course is produced under H2C-project, funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Project ends 31.12.2021, and there wont´ be anymore free-of-charge training during autumn 2021.
Students can begin enrolling in courses on August 30, 2021. The deadline to complete enrolment is September 13, 2021.
Further information about enrolment, tuition fees and cancellation policy: firstname.lastname@example.org