Get Prepared for Studies at a University of Applied Sciences and Improve your Skills in English Communication and Mathematics.
For students who aim at applying to the Degree Programme in International Business at Vaasa University of Applied Sciences. Completed Upper Secondary Education required.
After completion of this course you will:
- Understand the importance of good English and communication skills in business life,
- Develop your reading and writing skills in English as well as extend your professional vocabulary.
- Understand mathematical methods in the business environment, from a Finnish point of view.
- Essential business vocabulary
- Written business messages and letters
- Reading and summarizing professional texts
- Percentage calculations, foreign currency, VAT, simple interest.
- Calculations are performed in Excel.
Mode of Teaching and Methods
- Self-studies online in Moodle
The material will be informed by the teacher at the beginning of the course
Evaluation: Numerical 0-5.
Camilla Harald email@example.com
Kerstin Siegfrids firstname.lastname@example.org