- Everyone who is motivated and interested in improving his/her own web development skills
After completion of this course you will be able to
The components may fetch the data from a backend server and show the dynamic content on browser in responsive way for various user experiences (mobile, tablet, PC, TV).
- Learning the React concepts: react, npm, yarn, webpack, dependency, redux, babel, class, component, import, package.json, modules, router etc.
- Getting familiar with the creating and building process. Understanding the needs of a dynamic single-page application.
- Learning how to test and deploy the application.
Teaching Mode and Methods
The activities carried out on weekly basis is participating online lessons, watching the given videos, setting up the environment and returning quizs and assignments.
The course material is work-in-process. Refer https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/react-the/9781789132229 and https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/learning-react-2nd/9781492051718/ if you want start learning earlier.
Continuous assessment: the student is gathering points on weekly basis by using videos, coding examples and reflecting the learning outcomes in quizs. There is also a weekly assignment to deeply understand the new concepts and methods. No exam, the student will be validated based on the results from quizs and assignments.
Schedule and Location
Teacher will announce later.
- Note! Open UAS studies are free of charge (0 €) during autumn 2022. Courses held in the Spring 2023 are chargeable. Our normal tuition fee is 150 €/semester or 15 €/ECTS.
- Further information about enrolment, tuition fees and cancellation policy: firstname.lastname@example.org