Enrolment for Path studies
- With this product card, you enroll for Project Management Master’s path studies and get the right to study for the autumn semester.
- In order to apply in the separate application period, you must complete 15 credits.
- If you can’t complete enough credits in the autumn semester, you can enroll and pay for the spring semester later on.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Additionally subsequent bachelor’s degree and at least 2 -years subsequent work experience in a related field after completing the bachelor degree is required. (Polytechnic Act 20§)
Read more about the admission criteria and separate application
To you who:
- are pursuing a Master’s degree
- want to deepen your skills for higher-level work tasks
- want to study in the same group throughout the year
- are pursuing to apply through Open UAS
- want to continue your degree studies from the second annual course in a year’s time
Content of the degree programme
As a path student, you will study the Project Management degree programme for one academic year, which means that you study the first year of your degree programme according to the curriculum. As a path student, you can study at the same pace as the other degree students in the group. Path studies enable graduation just as quickly as by starting directly in degree studies.
The content of the path studies is in accordance with the curriculum of Vaasa University of Applied Sciences. The studies you completed will later be counted as part of the degree.
The programme in Project Management focuses on providing students with skills and competencies to work in both local and an international project environment. This master’s degree is suitable for business and engineering professionals interested in project management, and who want to assume project managerial and leadership positions in their organizations.
Read more about the Project Management degree programme
Method of Implementation
Method of Implementation is blended teaching. In blended teaching, there is some contact teaching on campus, but the main focus of the studies is on independent study and online studies. Meetings that require attendance are organized on weekday evenings and weekends depending on the degree, please always check the exact dates and times on the individual pages of each implementation.
Tuition fees and cancellation policy
The cost is €300/year. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible. It is absolutely essential to cancel in advance so that a place can be allocated to a possible reserve. You can cancel your registration free of charge before the start of the course by sending an email to email@example.com Cancellations notified at a later date will be charged at half the annual fee. Payment of the tuition fee is a prerequisite for participation in the course and for retaining the right to study.
Master’s Degree in Project Management, Path Studies, Blended teaching