Apply for a paid internship at VAMK’s teaching and learning services unit
Are you a customer service-minded, self-initiated, coordinating and careful student without an internship?
We are looking for an intern from a VAMK student for a 3-month paid internship in the teaching and learning services unit.
During the training period, your duties include versatile duties such as:
- Management of study course and attendance registrations as well as student import and success rates using the Peppi system, especially continuous learning
- Preparation of e-forms
- Participating in the Bachelor selection exam supervision and saving the education offer in Opintopolu
- Customer service on campus and electronically
- Tasks supporting the national career tracking survey
- Other support tasks of the teaching and learning unit
The tasks are modified according to your skills if necessary. As an intern, you will gain versatile experience in the broad field of tasks in student administration.
We require a good customer service attitude, good communication and interaction skills, teamwork skills, digital skills, and good English skills. We hope that you are a final stage student in the field of business administration or data processing, and that the internship fits the phase of your studies.
The desired date of the training period is September 30-December 31, 2022.
You are employed full-time at Vaasa University of Applied Sciences during the internship period.
The intern is paid a salary of €1,600/month and your working hours are 36.25 h per week.
Juha Vierola, head of student services, acts as the supervisor of the internship.
Send your application through Kuntarekry no later than September 12, 2022. Please attach your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile to your application.
The interviews are conducted via Teams.