The page has all the forms you need as your studies progress.

N.B. VR (railways) and Matkahuolto (long distance buses) have discontinued their temporary student ID/ own student cards.  Therefore forms are no longer available at VAMK for order.

Forms for the right to study

Credit Transfer and Recognition and Validation of Prior Learning

Transferring Study Attainments from other Higher Education Institutions

Submit application with the following e-form.  Studies transferred through this form be will placed into free-choice studies. Please notice that credit transfers are only made to degree study right (bachelor or master).

  • Campusonline studies
  • Studies made in other UAS/University (in Finland)  during your current study right

Exemption from Language Studies

Flexible Study Right


Study Guidance


Study register (transcript of records) and student certificate are available on PAKKI as digitally signed documents.