Services to support your studies
Notice! Week 42 Study office is closed. Services by online.
- Monday: 10-14
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10-14
- Friday: 12-14
- Phone service Monday-Friday 10-11 and 13-14 (exchange)
- In closing hours, please contact email@example.com
- Electronically signed and verified study certificate & transcript available on Student desktop (PAKKI) 24/7
- E-forms: vamk.fi/en/student/guide/forms
NB: Study register (transcript of records) and student certificate are available in Pakki 24/7 as digitally signed documents by VAMK
Student Services take care of administrative matters related to studies such as:
- Preparing and writing of degree certificates
- Official extracts of completed studies
- Official study certificates
- Registration of interrupted studies
- General guidance at study financial matters; student’s personal income and loan affairs call 020 692 209 or kela.fi
- KELA meal subsidy card
- Credit transfer
- Independent study (form / TE-office)
- We don’t have copy service. You find copy service www.tritonia.fi/en/printing.
Please prepare to proof your identity at Student Services:
- passport (also expired, if student can be identified properly)
- Finnish identity card with a photo, issued by police
- Finnish driver’s licence
- another EU/ETA country identity card with a photo
Electronically signed and verified document is available on student desktop (PAKKI). Electronically signed document replaces hand-signed and stamped documents. Other officials and e.g. employers can verify authenticity of documents with Atomi validator.
- Handling fee for the restoration of study right and extension of study right: 50 €
- Attested copy of the degree certificate (taken from the original copy in VAMK archive) : 35 €
- Transcript of records (after graduation/ resignation) : 20€
Postage fee 5 € is added to orders if sent by regular mail. Delivery time approx. 2 weeks.
Siru Suominen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Business
- Master of Business Administration in International Business Management
- Master of Engineering in Project Management
Susan Sundqvist, email@example.com
- Study Financial Aid (KELA)
- Cloud-Based Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Energy Technology
Inquiries related to exchange studies abroad
Offices at Palosaari campus (WB 1032, WB1034)
- Tuija Tammi, Head of International Affairs
- Kerstin Berg, International Coordinator
- Hanna Peltola, International Coordinator
- Email: international(at)vamk.fi
Information and advice on application matters and student selection.
The Admissions Services deals with the national application system for education in Finnish and English language leading to UAS degree and for the education leading to Polytechnic/UAS Masters´ degree. The Admission Services also deals with additional application arrangements, and application for studies outside the Joint Application System (Open UAS studies).
Tel. (exchange): +358 207 663 300
- Official information concerning joint applications
- Application registrations and updating of statistics
- Coordination of entrance examination arrangements
- Information of the results of entrance tests
- General information and consultation of applicants
- Other client services
Hanna-Leena Raja-aho, Specialist, Admission Services
Juha Vierola, Head of Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student, please check your contact information in Pakki. You can update them by yourself.
- IT-related questions email@example.com
- Kela (financial aid for students) at kela.fi or number for student customer service 020 692 209
- Student health care fee in higher education must be paid directly to Kela for each attending semester (degree students).
NOTE! Always use your student e-mail address!