Elevate your leadership potential with our comprehensive course! Gain insights into human behavior, effective leadership skills, and the confidence to navigate organizational changes. Organizations are under a constant change – so are humans and leaders. Understand your working communities better in order to be able to perform better. Enroll now for a transformative journey towards success!
- Students will learn to understand the individuals, groups and unit levels of organizational culture, what are the profound skills needed in flexible and developing, different working environments.
- Student will learn to analyze and understand their own behaviour and leading styles as well as others in organizations.
To you who
- Are interested in developing their skills as managers or leaders, interested in understanding organizational behaviour and culture.
- Have a basic knowledge of Human Resources Management or a similar field.
Upon completing this course, you’ll master the study of human behavior in a work context, gain effective leadership skills for managing people in organizations, excel in navigating organizational changes, and understand the crucial role of creating a winning organizational culture. This comprehensive skill set will empower you to succeed in diverse professional settings.
Course topics include
- Basic concepts of organizational, individual and group work
- Working psychology, ethics, motivation types
- Organizational and general changes in working environments, conflict and change management.
- Leadership, power and empowerment, recruitment process, learning in an organizational concept
Mode of Teaching and Methods
Online material and recorded lessons as well as autonomous studies.
- Articles or material (course book)
- Teamwork and assigments
- Course Assignment and Presentation
- will be announced later by teacher
- Evaluation between 0–5
Schedule and Location
- 1.3.-31.5.24 online, weekdays with the possibility of Saturdays if needed.
More information about the course
If you have any questions regarding student IDs, fees, or cancellation terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to make changes.
Organizational Behavior, Group A