VAMOK continues Coursehelper activity this autumn. The purpose of Coursehelper is to offer extra education for social and health care students for drug dosage calculations. The lessons are organized throughout the autumn semester every other Thursday at 13:30-15:30.
- The dates for Coursehelper this autumn are:
- Thurs. 22.9. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
- Thurs. 6.10. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
- Thurs. 27.10. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
- Thurs. 10.11. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
- Thurs. 24.11. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
- Thurs. 8.12. at 13:30-15:30 in classroom B124
You do not need to enroll for the lessons beforehand and you do not need to be a VAMOK member so that you can participate. You need a pen and paper as well as a calculator. You can take the same calculations to the Coursehelper lessons that the teacher gives you at drug dosage lessons but you will get those in Coursehelper lessons. Coursehelper lessons are not tied to a certain course so you can come and do calculations for any course.
From VAMOK’s side a student can participate in as many lessons as they need. If the lessons do not fit your schedule but you need help with drug dosage calculations it is possible to join the Coursehelper WhatsApp group by sending a message to email@example.com
You can get more information from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org