- Understand the role of AI, machine learning and artificial neural networks and how to use them for problem solving.
- Everyone who is motivated and interested in improving his/her own web development skills
- Prerequisite Skills: For Python some basic programming skill or at least a rudimentary understanding is helpful but not mandatory. For AI an understanding of Python and statistical methods is helpful but not mandatory.: An interest in company logistics and/or production economics is good, but not mandatory.
By the end of this course you will
- be familiar with the concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine learning (ML), and Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- also understand the workflow from problem to solution using data, selecting algorithms and creating predictive models with tools such as Tensorflow, Theano, and Scikit-learn.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine learning (ML)
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Tensorflow, Theano, and Scikit-learn
Teaching Mode and Methods
This is an online course with selected hand-picked courses for personal use and with the possibility to do some hands-on, unsupervised exercises. There are no on-campus lectures for this course.
Course material will be in Moodle.
Schedule and Location
Teacher will anounce later.
School of Business | Business Information Technology
- Note! Open UAS studies are free of charge (0 €) during autumn 2022. We will inform later, whether our sring 2023 courses are free of charge or chargeable. Our normal tuition fee is 150 €/semester or 15 €/ECTS.
- Further information about enrolment, tuition fees and cancellation policy: firstname.lastname@example.org