Give feedback or an initiative
Feedy is an electronic feedback system through which students, staff and stakeholders can provide feedback and suggestions for improvement.
By using this form you can:
- Give feedback on the operations of VAMK, University of Applied Sciences.
- All feedback is forwarded to relevant persons and their supervisors for processing and actions.
- Feedback with contact information is always replied personally to the giver of feedback.
- Submit your development ideas to develop VAMK’s activities.
- Send your thanks to someone.
- Report any misconducts or deceitful procedure regarding the operations of the organisation (see Whistle-blowing directive).
- Report problems related to accessibility.
- Please leave your contact information if you wish to receive a reply to your feedback.
- However, if you wish us to process feedback anonymously, post it in the Feedback/Initiative field. In this case, your contact information will only be left to the Feedy channel coordinator.
NOTE! All inquiries regarding studying at VAMK should be sent by email to: email@example.com