Business is about language skills, business expertise and real-life projects.
Our training is designed in partnership with international companies, to meet the needs of modern businesses.
89% of our business students are employed within a year of graduation.
Even during your studies, you can cast your net in the direction of the working life, thanks to close cooperation with region’s companies. You’ll learn the theory through practical experience in business projects and get to work as a real project manager.
Our Degrees in Business
Would you like to be a Bachelor of Business?
Want to learn to navigate the flows of internationalising trade with a steady hand?
- Challenges and practices of international companies
- Modern business through diversified teaching methods and business projects
- Work in a multicultural environment through an international campus and periods abroad
Want to learn how to benefit from the commercial potential of digital services?
- How a modern online service is developed, tested and published
- How to create engaging content using graphics, video and 3D
- Work at the interface of business and ICT expertise
Do you want to learn how to navigate the flows of international trade with confidence?
- International marketing, foreign trade and international management
- Modern ways of doing business through diverse teaching methods and company projects
- To operate in a multicultural environment through an international college campus and study periods abroad
Practical training in the region’s companies as well as in the school’s modern premises prepare you for working life.
Co-operation with the industry provides authentic work-related cases that are integrated into the studies in form of various learning assignments and projects.
Projects with region’s companies are a big part of learning
This time, Aatu, Aku and other business students explored what expanding into international markets means for a new start-up company whose product is chocolate. The students and the entrepreneurs have met several times during the course and are now in the final report phase. See what the students and the entrepreneurs thought of the collaboration.
Business student Kimi says that the exchange period in South Korea offered by VAMK was one of the most memorable experiences of his student life.
– South Korea has been on my bucket list since high school. I’ve slowly become familiar with it through music and then other things. The more I knew about the country, the more fascinated I became.
When VAMK offered him the chance to go on exchange, Kimi immediately wrote down the names on a piece of paper.
We give you access to the most interesting companies and working life in Finland already during your studies
Vaasa is home to the most important energy technology hub in Finland and the Nordic countries, as well as a large number of international export companies. The 160 companies in the hub export products and solutions all over the world and repatriate a significant share of global energy investments to Finland. EnergyVaasa accounts for one third of all energy technology exports in Finland and employs one quarter of the total workforce in the sector.
Our location at the heart of global companies, guarantees our students a prime position for internships and jobs in the industry.