It is recommended that the student has a bachelor’s degree in Technology.
- The goal is to present cloud services and their architecture and provide the capabilities to utilize them as part of the digitaliation process.
- Introduction to cloud services
- Learning about the advantages and disadvantages of cloud services
- The range of available cloud services in practice
- How cloud services tie with A.I., digitization and automation
Notice! This course will be taught primarily in English, but the exam and assignments (e.g. essays) can be done in Finnish or English ( student’s choice). This course is from the Digitalisaation johtaminenMaster’s level degree programme. The Finnish name for this course is Ketterä kehittäminen.
Teaching Mode and Methods
Online teaching, weekly tests.
Material is indicated by the teacher.
Schedule and Location
Will be announced later.