Unlock the secrets of solar systems with our comprehensive course! Learn to size a solar system and choose the right components, from conducting a power audit to utilizing battery systems in tandem with solar energy. Delve into load shifting strategies, explore various inverters and solar charge controllers, discover different battery types, and much more.
- You will learn to know how to size a solar system and select appropriate components. This includes performing a power audit, using battery systems in connection with solar, knowing what load shifting is and ways to implement it, the types of inverters and solar charge controllers, battery types, and more.
To you who
- want more in depth information on solar system, including panels, battery packs, types of installations, calculations, etc.
- want to prepare for changes in working life or increase your own expertise
- want to get to know a new field or stand out with your expertise
- live to learn – you want to learn new things as a hobby
- are pursuing a degree
After completion of this course you will be able to:
- Perform a power audit
- Size a solar installation based on requirements
- Know the benefits and drawbacks of battery systems
- Know how load shifting, panel selection and wiring, component selection, etc. impact the performance of the installation
Subject areas of the course:
- Power audits
- Grid tied and off-grid solutions
- Battery storage systems
- Solar system calculations
Mode of Teaching and Methods
- Project work
- Will be provided by the teacher in Moodle.
- Grade 0-5, based on project work and exam.
Schedule and Location
- Lectures: 10 x 2 hours, 4 hours per week on Zoom. Lectures will be held on evenings from 16:00 – 18:00 between course’s time span.
More information about the course
If you have any questions about student IDs, fees, or cancellation terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes.
Solar power systems