- Everyone interested in Web programming.
- Prerequisite Skills: Having some basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and a programming language is recommended and can help understanding the topic more easily and making faster progress.
- Good programming practices
- Front-end and back-end communication principles: handling different forms of data, like XML, JSON and AJAX
some network request tools, like Fetch and FormData
Teaching Mode and Methods
- Lecture notes and videos
- Weekly assignments
- Chat and discussion possibilities
- Weekly virtual meeting for questions and discussions
- Materials and videos provided by the lecturer
Numeric evaluation: 0-5
Final grade will be calculated based on the weekly assignments. All weekly assignments worth the same amount of points.
Schedule and Location
Teacher will announce later.