This course provides knowledge and skills to effectively adapt service design knowledge to businesses in any industries.
To you who
wish to understand service-oriented and customer-centric strategies. You must have previous knowledge about basics of marketing.
The course content includes
- Introduction to Service Design and Business Environment.
- Understanding the differences between service-oriented and industrial companies.
- Strategies for integrating service logic into industrial business models.
- Customer relationship-oriented business management techniques.
After completing the course, you will:
- Have a strong understanding of the role of service logic in contemporary business management.
- Gain insight into customer relationship-oriented business strategies.
- Develop the skills necessary to implement service logic in both service and industrial business contexts.
- Be equipped to approach business management with a customer-centric perspective.
Notice! This course is a Master’s level course. You need to have a suitable bachelor’s degree to be able to join this course.
Mode of Teaching and Methods
- Online & remote teamwork
- Reason al. (2015): Service Design for Business
- Materials provided by the teacher
Schedule and Location
- Includes online sessions, starting on January 20th, during daytime on Fridays and Saturdays.
Additional information about the course
Liiketalous | Liiketalous
If you have any questions regarding student IDs, fees, or admission conditions, please contact email@example.com.
We reserve the right to make changes.
Service Design and Business Environment